Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Spinach
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Pumpkin and Spinach Dahl.
As always, we returned from our Easter long weekend road trip with a car boot full of organic produce from my father’s autumn garden. Each time we visit my family in Canberra I am reminded what a privilege it is … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Cold Sesame Soba Noodle Salad With Smoked Salmon, Spinach And Cucumber.
On fast days I like to adopt an eating clean mindset and fill my plate with minimally processed, natural foods. I’ve always loved the simplicity and elegance of Japanese food, so it’s no surprise that I often turn to its … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Raw Power House Super Food Salad.
Spring is in the air and after a winter of cocooning and comfort food we have most definitely resorted to a regime of increased exercise and healthy eating. Not too long ago I posted a recipe for Sweet and Salty … Continue reading
Summer is all about simple meals that make good use of seasonal produce. Bursting with flavour the ingredients often don’t need very much preparation at all. On hot, sweltering days we love a casual mezze style of eating. Char grilled … Continue reading
Last weekend marked the start of Autumn. Cold, dreary and wet. Perfect weather for a warming bowl of soup. This spiced lentil soup is a cooler weather favourite in our house. Lovely and fresh. Inspired by the big, bold flavours … Continue reading
Lunch with the girls yesterday. Eventually talk turns to my blog. As I undoubtedly knew it would. My lovely friend Marianne apologetically tells me that she attempted to cook the Spinach and Three Cheese Pie and ended up with a … Continue reading
We returned from our visit to Canberra with a carload of fresh, seasonal vegetables courtesy of my father’s garden: asparagus, beetroot, celery, cauliflower, spring onions, spinach, silverbeet, rocket, lettuce, raddicchio, snow peas and parsley. Beautiful organic produce in copious quantities. My children adore my … Continue reading
A couple of times a week, I’ll serve up a vegetarian meal. My family adores pasta in any form, and this recipe is a firm, family favourite. Its light and delicious, and we love the way the zucchini takes on a rich, … Continue reading