Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Lentils
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Pumpkin and Spinach Dahl.
As always, we returned from our Easter long weekend road trip with a car boot full of organic produce from my father’s autumn garden. Each time we visit my family in Canberra I am reminded what a privilege it is … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Red Lentil Dahl With Roasted Vine-Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, Green Beans and Mint.
Red Lentil Dhal makes a brilliant 5-2 fast day diet meal solution. Low in calories, healthy and bursting with flavour it marries well with a wide variety of seasonal vegetables. It’s early summer here, so today I used green beans, … Continue reading
It’s been an incredibly busy week. Having driven over 2000 km in a return journey from Sydney to Melbourne, with pit stops in Daylesford and Canberra, we’re glad to be finally home. Easter is over. It’s April first. The weather … Continue reading
Let me preface this by saying I have always had a more than healthy appetite for good food. In my younger days I didn’t really have to think about how much or what I ate. Being naturally lean and moderately athletic I … Continue reading
Last weekend marked the start of Autumn. Cold, dreary and wet. Perfect weather for a warming bowl of soup. This spiced lentil soup is a cooler weather favourite in our house. Lovely and fresh. Inspired by the big, bold flavours … Continue reading