Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- What's for Breakfast? Sweetcorn Fritters With Roast Tomato.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,261 other followers
Tag Archives: Pumpkin
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories. Shredded Kale Salad With Grilled Haloumi, Roast Pumpkin And Beetroot Crisps
Sometimes, to be honest perhaps most times, on a 5-2 fast day I crave a substantial plate of food. Something I can look forward to and makes me feel like I am not really fasting at all. On days like … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Pumpkin and Spinach Dahl.
As always, we returned from our Easter long weekend road trip with a car boot full of organic produce from my father’s autumn garden. Each time we visit my family in Canberra I am reminded what a privilege it is … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Shredded Kale Salad With Roasted Butternut Pumpkin And Savoury Granola.
It’s fair to say over the last eighteen months I’ve jumped on and off the 5-2 fasting wagon more times than I would care to admit. I’ve fallen into a rather predictable pattern of faithfully adhering to the rules … Continue reading
What a difference a week makes. The temperatures have well and truly dropped with a forecast week of unrelenting rain. Just in time for the Long Weekend. No matter we will be gathering around our dining table to tuck into … Continue reading
Butter chicken on a fast day? No, I’m definitely not joking. This incredibly delicious but healthy butter chicken tastes authentic but contains very little fat. There’s no butter in this recipe, just butternut pumpkin, loads of spices and a little … Continue reading
What to eat when you are ravenously hungry on a cold and blustery fast day? Soup. More specifically a non dairy, homemade vegetable based soup. Incredibly low in calories, warming and more importantly filling. Today’s offering? A Spiced Pumpkin, Orange … Continue reading
I had started the day thinking I would make ravioli filled with roast pumpkin and ricotta. Somehow my day began to back up on itself and before long it was mid-afternoon. The pumpkin was roasted but I hadn’t even started … Continue reading
This week marks the end of school term. Looking at my diary yesterday it became apparent that I would need to reschedule my week. Substitute Thursday for my usual Friday fast day. The beauty of the 5-2 challenge is that … Continue reading
It’s been an incredibly busy week. Having driven over 2000 km in a return journey from Sydney to Melbourne, with pit stops in Daylesford and Canberra, we’re glad to be finally home. Easter is over. It’s April first. The weather … Continue reading