Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Adapting Recipes To Fit The Brief. Green Goddess Dressing With Avocado and Greek Yoghurt.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Parsnip
The Ultimate Winter Warmer. Roast Chicken And Root Vegetable Couscous. Ottolenghi Style.
What a difference a week makes. The temperatures have well and truly dropped with a forecast week of unrelenting rain. Just in time for the Long Weekend. No matter we will be gathering around our dining table to tuck into … Continue reading
Posted in Poultry, What I Love to Cook Tagged Carrot, Chicken, Couscous, Harissa, Ottolenghi, Parsnip, Preserved Lemon, Pumpkin, Root Vegetables, Saffron, Winter 4 Comments
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Shredded Filo Pastry Topped Chicken And Leek Pot Pies with Roasted Pear And Parsnip.
I’ve never been able to resist a well made pie. With the cooler weather well and truly settling in I’m suddenly craving chicken and leek pot pie. A personal favourite. Traditional comfort food. A crisp pastry lid blanketing an unctuously … Continue reading