Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Crisp, Crunchy and Healthy. Oven Baked Panko and Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini Fries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ottolenghi
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Roasted Eggplant Salad With Saffron Yoghurt And Pomegranate.
For this week’s 5-2 offering I’ve drawn inspiration from the big, bold, genius flavours of Yotam Ottolenghi once more. As usual the offering on my plate has been dictated not by careful recipe planning, but whatever is available in my … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Ottolenghi’s Pomegranate, Tomato And Roasted Lemon Salad.
First post back after an extended Christmas New Year break and I’m slowly and rather reluctantly easing myself back into a 5-2 fast day routine. It’s alarming how quickly two weeks of unfettered feasting and convivial bonhomie can suddenly feel … Continue reading
What a difference a week makes. The temperatures have well and truly dropped with a forecast week of unrelenting rain. Just in time for the Long Weekend. No matter we will be gathering around our dining table to tuck into … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Jerusalem’s Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs With Spring Onion and Cumin.
My fascination with all things Ottolenghi continues. Last Spring with the markets awash with broad beans I fell in love with Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi’s recipe for Beef and Lamb Meatballs With Broad Beans and Lemon published in their stunning … Continue reading
Smoky And Intense. A Middle Eastern Salad. Jerusalem’s Burnt Eggplant with Garlic, Lemon and Pomegranate Seeds.
Another offering from Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi’s gorgeous ode to Middle Eastern fare, Jerusalem. This time it’s a smoky and intense Burnt Eggplant with Garlic, Lemon and Pomegranate Seeds. Redolent of the flavours of one of my favourite dips … Continue reading
The Taste Of Spring. Simply Delightful. Jerusalem’s Beef and Lamb Meatballs With Broad Beans and Lemon.
Each changing of the seasons brings new food associations. For me the true taste of Spring is broad beans, double shelled to reveal their vibrant emerald green sweetness. Every home has its own rituals, in ours we mark the arrival … Continue reading
Spring time in Mount Wilson is magnificent. Perched high in the Blue mountains this tiny village hamlet is famous for it’s cool climate gardens. This weekend we were lucky enough to be invited by our good friends to join them … Continue reading
I have been meaning to make Ottolenghi’s stylish little tea cakes for over a year now. I even have a barely used mini bundt tray languishing in my kitchen cupboard, originally purchased in anticipation of the event. Today was finally … Continue reading