Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Eat, Fast and Live Longer.
- The 5-2 Challenge. More Reinvention. The Modern Bircher Muesli. Overnight Oats in a Jar with Raspberries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Cumin
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Oven Baked Sweet Potato And Carrot Rosti.
A new week, another fast day recipe idea. Inspired, yet again, by my favourite new kitchen gadget, a mint green handheld spiraliser. This time around sweet potato and carrot simply and easily transformed into long thin strands in mere moments. … Continue reading
What’s thriving in the winter vegetable garden? Cauliflower. Gorgeous creamy heads by the wheelbarrow load. Here’s an interesting bit of trivia. Cauliflower heads, technically known as curds, consist of intricate whorls of tiny flower buds. The heavy green leaves that … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Jerusalem’s Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs With Spring Onion and Cumin.
My fascination with all things Ottolenghi continues. Last Spring with the markets awash with broad beans I fell in love with Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi’s recipe for Beef and Lamb Meatballs With Broad Beans and Lemon published in their stunning … Continue reading
A glorious, golden Roasted Carrot and Lentil Soup inspired by our recent visit to the Macedon Ranges in the Victorian countryside. This sweet, warming and very moreish soup is on the menu of Alla Wolf-Tasker’s newest venture the wonderful Wombat Hill … Continue reading