Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Lentil
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Lemon, Silverbeet and Green Lentil Soup.
A big bowl of hearty, rustic lentil soup. The perfect antidote to an extended long Easter weekend of of unfettered overindulgence. This Lemon, Silverbeet and Lentil Soup is wholesome and nourishing, jam-packed with in season produce picked from my father’s vegetable … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. Eating Clean. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Roasted Beetroot and Carrot Salad With Puy Lentils, Rocket And Feta.
My first post for 2014. Proof that I have well and truly been in laid-back holiday mode. Yesterday I even fielded a couple of phone calls and text messages asking if everything was alright as I hadn’t posted for a … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories. Inspired By My French Heaven’s Lentil and Salmon Salad.
Today’s 5-2 fast diet recipe idea is inspired by Stéphane at My French Heaven’s post Dominique’s secret recipe for lentil & salmon salad. Scrolling through my reader last weekend I was totally at a loss as to what I was going to offer … Continue reading
A glorious, golden Roasted Carrot and Lentil Soup inspired by our recent visit to the Macedon Ranges in the Victorian countryside. This sweet, warming and very moreish soup is on the menu of Alla Wolf-Tasker’s newest venture the wonderful Wombat Hill … Continue reading