Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Turmeric
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Soft Cauliflower Tortillas.
These appeared on my instagram account a few weeks ago topped with grilled halloumi and a kale tabbouleh. A fast day experiment in the kitchen using the contents of my fridge – a head of cauliflower and remnants of a … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Small Bites, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Autumn, Cauliflower, Eggs, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Healthy, Tortilla, Turmeric, Vegetarian, Wraps 9 Comments
Eating Your Winter Greens. Indian Spiced Cauliflower Fritters.
What’s thriving in the winter vegetable garden? Cauliflower. Gorgeous creamy heads by the wheelbarrow load. Here’s an interesting bit of trivia. Cauliflower heads, technically known as curds, consist of intricate whorls of tiny flower buds. The heavy green leaves that … Continue reading
Posted in Small Bites, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Cauliflower, Coriander, Cumin, Fritters, Gluten free, Spring Onions, Turmeric, Winter 6 Comments
Inspired by a Visit to Wombat Hill House Cafe. Roasted Carrot and Lentil Soup.
A glorious, golden Roasted Carrot and Lentil Soup inspired by our recent visit to the Macedon Ranges in the Victorian countryside. This sweet, warming and very moreish soup is on the menu of Alla Wolf-Tasker’s newest venture the wonderful Wombat Hill … Continue reading
Posted in Soup, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook, Where I Love to Eat Tagged Carrot, Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Daylesford, Food, Garlic, Lemon, Lentil, Recipe, Soup, Turmeric 2 Comments