Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Tortilla
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Soft Cauliflower Tortillas.
These appeared on my instagram account a few weeks ago topped with grilled halloumi and a kale tabbouleh. A fast day experiment in the kitchen using the contents of my fridge – a head of cauliflower and remnants of a … Continue reading
For The Weekend. Quick and Easy. Spicy Spanish Style Potato Omelette With Chorizo And Green Peppers.
It has been a while since I have posted a recipe for a Spanish style omelette. Laden with soft golden fried potatoes and onions, it truly is comforting and delicious. Reminiscent perhaps of an Italian frittata. Strictly speaking a tortilla … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. A Taste of Mexico. Homemade Corn Tortilla. Served With Grilled Chicken In An Achiote Citrus Marinade And A Roasted Corn and Grape Tomato Salsa.
Before I know it another fast day rolls by. If truth be known today I found the prospect of fasting rather inconvenient. Today I had my heart set on making corn tortillas. From scratch. I’ve just spent the better part … Continue reading
Its lunchtime and pouring with rain outside. The NSW and Queensland coasts are bracing for severe flooding. This crazy Australian summer weather. Heatwaves and bush fires one minute. Cyclones, storms and flooding the next. I’m not venturing out today. A quick scan … Continue reading