Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- What's for Breakfast? Sweetcorn Fritters With Roast Tomato.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,261 other followers
Tag Archives: Frittata
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Kale and Bacon Frittata Dressed With a Fresh Kale and Fennel Salad.
One of the easiest and most satiating 5-2 fast day meal ideas has to be frittata. Whisk a few eggs and generously fill your skillet with any variety of seasonal produce and a little cheese. The possibilities are endless, bounded … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories. Sweet Potato And Green Bean Frittata With Smoked Salmon.
Happily I can report that Week One back on the 5-2 bandwagon was an overwhelming success, even after a long ten week hiatus. In the scheme of things, I’ve always found Mondays to be particularly easy; a welcome respite and … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Spring Vegetable Frittata With Asparagus And Broccolini.
I adore early Spring, each week brings an ever growing abundance of garden fresh vegetables. At the moment I’m pairing the last of Winter’s broccolini with tender, new season spears of emerald green asparagus. Sautéed in a little olive oil … Continue reading
For The Weekend. Quick and Easy. Spicy Spanish Style Potato Omelette With Chorizo And Green Peppers.
It has been a while since I have posted a recipe for a Spanish style omelette. Laden with soft golden fried potatoes and onions, it truly is comforting and delicious. Reminiscent perhaps of an Italian frittata. Strictly speaking a tortilla … Continue reading
We all know that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, but how many of us skip breakfast because we’re simply not hungry or too busy to take time in the morning to eat? I remember … Continue reading