Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pecorino
Comfort Food. Inspired By Jamie Oliver. Baked Ricotta Gnudi With Puttanesca Sauce
Two of our most loved family meals are home-made ricotta ravioli and gnocchi. I’ve previously posted two recipes for gnocchi on this blog; the first for traditional potato gnocchi and another for an easy midweek time saving variation substitiuting ricotta. … Continue reading
Breakfast at Popolo. Zucchini Frittata with Mint and Pecorino
We all know that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, but how many of us skip breakfast because we’re simply not hungry or too busy to take time in the morning to eat? I remember … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Eggs, Vegetables, What I Love to Cook, Where I Love to Eat Tagged Breakfast, Eggs, Food, Frittata, Mint, Pecorino, Popolo, Recipe, Vegetarian, Zucchini 4 Comments
Pasta Genovese with Asparagus, Snow Peas and Kipfler Potatoes
Pasta again for dinner tonight. This time its Genovese style with Pesto, Asparagus and Kipfler Potato. My daughter has a swim meet this weekend and she’s carbohydrate loading. Only joking. About the carb loading that is. If the truth be … Continue reading
Posted in Pasta, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Asparagus, Basil, Food, Garlic, Herbs, Italian, Parmesan, Pasta, Pecorino, Pesto, Pine Nuts, Potato, Recipe, Snow peas, Spring, Vegetables, Vegetarian 2 Comments
Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
A couple of times a week, I’ll serve up a vegetarian meal. My family adores pasta in any form, and this recipe is a firm, family favourite. Its light and delicious, and we love the way the zucchini takes on a rich, … Continue reading
Posted in Pasta, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chilli, Food, Garlic, Pasta, Peas, Pecorino, Spinach, Spring, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Zucchini Comments Off on Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
Quintessentially Spring. Broad Bean, Pea and Mint Bruschetta with Pecorino
I really do try to make an effort to eat produce that is ripe and in season; its bursting with flavour, good for you and doesn’t need too much fussing about in its preparation. Spring has well and truly arrived here in Sydney, … Continue reading
Posted in To Serve with Drinks, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Broad beans, Bruschetta, Food, Italian, Lunch, Mint, Peas, Pecorino, Recipe, Spring, Vegetables, Vegetarian 2 Comments