Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Crisp and Light. Luscious and Fruity. Rhubarb Frangipane Tart.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Snow peas
This post takes it’s inspiration from our in season abundance of beautifully fresh and vibrant spring greens. Casting around for something new and interesting to try, I recently stumbled across The Huffington Post’s article Donna Hay Has Reinvented Risotto and It’s … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Spring Stir Fry With Chicken, Asparagus And Snow Peas.
It’s no secret that the easiest way to negotiate a 5-2 fast day is to fill your plate with a little lean protein and plenty of fresh seasonal vegetables. Taking advantage of all the gorgeous Spring produce, we’ve been overloading … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Jamie Oliver. I love his energy. His style. His food philosophy. I don’t mean to be overly critical but the concept of a fifteen minute meal is seriously doing my head in. When I hear … Continue reading
Pasta again for dinner tonight. This time its Genovese style with Pesto, Asparagus and Kipfler Potato. My daughter has a swim meet this weekend and she’s carbohydrate loading. Only joking. About the carb loading that is. If the truth be … Continue reading