Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Crisp, Crunchy and Healthy. Oven Baked Panko and Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini Fries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Beans
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Sautéed Green Beans With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes.
The inspiration for this week’s 5-2 fast day offering? Green beans. Or fagiolini as they were fondly referred to in our house. Growing up, the contents of our dinner plates were always influenced by what was in season and plentiful … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories. Sweet Potato And Green Bean Frittata With Smoked Salmon.
Happily I can report that Week One back on the 5-2 bandwagon was an overwhelming success, even after a long ten week hiatus. In the scheme of things, I’ve always found Mondays to be particularly easy; a welcome respite and … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Red Lentil Dahl With Roasted Vine-Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, Green Beans and Mint.
Red Lentil Dhal makes a brilliant 5-2 fast day diet meal solution. Low in calories, healthy and bursting with flavour it marries well with a wide variety of seasonal vegetables. It’s early summer here, so today I used green beans, … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 400 Calories. Spicy Chinese Style Roasted Green Beans With Stir Fried Pork.
Inspired by a glorious platter of Szechuan green beans recently enjoyed at a favourite Chinese restaurant, this meal idea is incredibly tasty and highly addictive. Traditionally the beans are deep fried in hot oil until blistered, then stir fried with … Continue reading
Time for a 5-2 challenge update. My preferred fast days? Fridays and Mondays. Perfect bookends for my weekend feast days. Giving me a clear three day run from Tuesday to Thursday mid week where I don’t have to think about … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Jamie Oliver. I love his energy. His style. His food philosophy. I don’t mean to be overly critical but the concept of a fifteen minute meal is seriously doing my head in. When I hear … Continue reading