Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Mushrooms
This simple stir fry is always popular in our house. Soy Sauce Stir Fried Rice Noodles may be ubiquitous Thai street food popularly prepared at road side stalls all over Thailand, but they’re also a staple fixture on Thai restaurant … Continue reading
One Dish. Three Delicious Elements. Polenta Chips With Sauteed Swiss Brown Mushrooms and Gorgonzola Cream Sauce.
When I was growing up hearty winter stews were often served over soft, creamy polenta. My mother would always cook a large pot of polenta and the real treat would be had next day. Cold, leftover polenta, set in the … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Ancient Grains. Farro Pilaf with Swiss Brown Mushrooms, Silverbeet and Broccolini
After a long weekend of unfettered overindulgence the focus of my my next fast day was on wholesome, nourishing and restorative eating. Recently there seems to have been a resurgence in interest in cooking with ancient grains. Widely acknowledged to … Continue reading
We are very lucky to have a fabulous pizzeria in our neighbourhood. Pizza Moncur. Just around the corner from our house. One of the many perks of inner city living. The problem is that this little pizzeria is so fabulous that rain, hail … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Jamie Oliver. I love his energy. His style. His food philosophy. I don’t mean to be overly critical but the concept of a fifteen minute meal is seriously doing my head in. When I hear … Continue reading
I had forgotten about this little gem of a recipe, until reminded by my daughters last week. Chinese Pork, Prawn and Shiitake Mushroom San Choi Bau. Served in lettuce cups with a sprinkling of chopped roasted peanuts for crunch. I used to make … Continue reading