Most Popular Posts
- Dressed To Impress. Chocolate Layer Cake With Whipped Cream, Cherry Jam and Ganache.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Pizza
We’ve always had a weakness for pizza at our house. In all its many guises… wood fired oven baked, barbecued on terracotta pavers, fried on the stove top pizzette style. Last year we acquired a shiny red electric bench-top pizza … Continue reading
High summer and we’re inundated with an abundance of impossibly sweet, gloriously fragrant , deeply hued vine ripened tomatoes. At the moment I can’t seem to get enough of the mini cherry and roma varieties. Little peak season flavour bombs … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Melanie’s Barley Wrap Pizza.
We’ve been enjoying more than our fair share of pizza at our house courtesy of our red bench-top pizza oven. Even on 5-2 fast days, thanks to Melanie, one of my very generous followers, who has shared her recipes for … Continue reading
I’m in love with a new toy. A shiny red bench top pizza oven that makes perfectly crisp, lightly charred pizza in under 10 minutes. Strictly speaking it’s not my toy but my husband’s latest birthday present. Carefully selected to … Continue reading
We are very lucky to have a fabulous pizzeria in our neighbourhood. Pizza Moncur. Just around the corner from our house. One of the many perks of inner city living. The problem is that this little pizzeria is so fabulous that rain, hail … Continue reading
Our last leisurely family dinner before school goes back this week. A very special Neapolitan treat. Pizzette Fritte. Flash fried rounds of pizza dough topped with a simple tomato, oil and basil sugo and a sprinkling of mozzarella or grated Parmigiano cheese. … Continue reading
Annabel Langbein’s Crusty Flat Bread Recipe. Mashed Potato Dough.Three Ways. With Rosemary and Salt. Focaccia. Pizza.
Last night marked the beginning of school holidays and I promised my children pizza for dinner. Baked at home. Originally I was going to make stone baked pizza on the barbecue but on a whim decided to try something a … Continue reading
Christmas gifts. They say it’s the thought that counts. A well-chosen gift speaks volumes. Here is an accidental gift. Quirky and inexpensive. A definite conversation piece. At home with my parents we decided to make pizza for lunch. My parents … Continue reading
Russell’s Little Secret. Stone Pizza. With Ham, Sopressa, Capsicum, Confit Garlic, Basil and Mozzarella
Here is a pizza that I rustled up last night. Home-made pizza dough. Baked on a pizza stone. With ham, sopressa capsicum, confit garlic, basil and mozzarella. A tribute to the very resourceful Russell. Excuse the pun. Here is Russell’s beautiful wood-fired pizza … Continue reading
It’s no secret that I love garlic. The problem is my husband dislikes it. Intensely. A while ago I decided to have a deep and meaningful discussion with him about this garlic aversion. I have spent years sneaking garlic into … Continue reading