Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Sopressa
Russell’s Little Secret. Stone Pizza. With Ham, Sopressa, Capsicum, Confit Garlic, Basil and Mozzarella
Here is a pizza that I rustled up last night. Home-made pizza dough. Baked on a pizza stone. With ham, sopressa capsicum, confit garlic, basil and mozzarella. A tribute to the very resourceful Russell. Excuse the pun. Here is Russell’s beautiful wood-fired pizza … Continue reading
Posted in Pizza, What I Love to Cook Tagged Basil, Food, Garlic, Ham, Italian, Mozzarella, Pizza, Recipe, Salami, Sopressa, Tomato 7 Comments