Most Popular Posts
- Lazy Holiday Baking. Blueberry And Lemonade Cream Scones.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Ham
Schools out for the summer. Swaddled in a calico ham bag in my fridge? A cola glazed, clove studded baked leg of ham. In readiness for the inevitable plague of teenage locusts standing askance in front of an open fridge, … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Melanie’s Barley Wrap Pizza.
We’ve been enjoying more than our fair share of pizza at our house courtesy of our red bench-top pizza oven. Even on 5-2 fast days, thanks to Melanie, one of my very generous followers, who has shared her recipes for … Continue reading
I adore crêpes. The French version. Lacy and paper-thin. Next Tuesday we celebrate Shrove Tuesday. The last day before Lent. Pancake day in our house. Traditionally Lent is a time of abstinence and giving things up. In days gone by Shrove Tuesday was … Continue reading
Russell’s Little Secret. Stone Pizza. With Ham, Sopressa, Capsicum, Confit Garlic, Basil and Mozzarella
Here is a pizza that I rustled up last night. Home-made pizza dough. Baked on a pizza stone. With ham, sopressa capsicum, confit garlic, basil and mozzarella. A tribute to the very resourceful Russell. Excuse the pun. Here is Russell’s beautiful wood-fired pizza … Continue reading