Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Holidays
Home For The Holidays. Cola Glazed Ham.
Schools out for the summer. Swaddled in a calico ham bag in my fridge? A cola glazed, clove studded baked leg of ham. In readiness for the inevitable plague of teenage locusts standing askance in front of an open fridge, … Continue reading
Posted in Marinades, Pastes and Dressings, Pork, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baked Ham, Christmas, Cloves, Cola, Ham, Holidays, Mustard 4 Comments
The Summer Edition. Rediscovering Nostalgic Rituals. Fresh Prawn Baguettes With Shredded Lettuce And Aioli.
As much as I love Christmas and the celebration of all the associated time-honoured traditions, it’s always such a busy, busy time of year. Coinciding with the end of the school year and the start of our long summer holidays; … Continue reading
Posted in Marinades, Pastes and Dressings, Seafood, Small Bites, What I Love to Cook Tagged Aioli, Baguettes, Holidays, Lettuce, Mayonnaise, Prawns, Seafood, Summer 8 Comments