Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Another Offering From The Japanese Izakaya. Butabara. Grilled Pork Belly Skewers With Green Spring Onion.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Lettuce
Mention Vietnamese street food and I immediately think of pork banh mi. The ultimate sandwich. A freshly baked crusty baguette roll filled to bursting with roast pork and pate and generous handfuls of carefully chosen accompaniments; pickled carrot, cucumber ribbons, … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Japanese Hand Rolls “Temaki Zushi”
We adore sushi in our house. It’s fresh, healthy and quite easy to prepare. Previously I have shied away from the idea of making sushi for a fast day meal, chastened by the thought of the massive 540 calorie count … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Egg Salad With Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.
For a quick and easy fast day meal I always turn to eggs. High in protein they are enormously satisfying. Even better, they can be prepared in a wide variety of delicious ways. Lately I’ve been craving egg salad. Freshly … Continue reading
The Summer Edition. Rediscovering Nostalgic Rituals. Fresh Prawn Baguettes With Shredded Lettuce And Aioli.
As much as I love Christmas and the celebration of all the associated time-honoured traditions, it’s always such a busy, busy time of year. Coinciding with the end of the school year and the start of our long summer holidays; … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 200 Calories. A Classic Middle Eastern Salad. Tabbouleh Lettuce Cups.
There is nothing nicer than a crisp, refreshing tabbouleh on a hot summer’s day. A classic Middle Eastern salad. The perfect side dish to accompany grilled chicken, seafood or steak. Or simply spooned into lettuce cups. Perfect finger food. Tabbouleh … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Grilled Nectarine Salad With Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella.
It really is beginning to feel like summer. Stone fruit is putting in an early appearance at Farmer’s markets. This week I picked up punnets of sweet ripe nectarines. Lightly charred on a hot grill, paired with salty prosciutto and fresh … Continue reading
I had forgotten about this little gem of a recipe, until reminded by my daughters last week. Chinese Pork, Prawn and Shiitake Mushroom San Choi Bau. Served in lettuce cups with a sprinkling of chopped roasted peanuts for crunch. I used to make … Continue reading