Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Nectarines
Sometimes milestones have a way of quietly sneaking up on you and taking you by surprise. Like this one. A little over two years and 500 posts later, I’m amazed that I’m still blogging. Albeit nowhere near as prolifically as … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 100 Calories. Simple Mexican Style Summer Stone Fruit Salad With Chilli, Lime and Sea Salt.
It’s late summer and our markets are awash with a superb array of perfectly ripe, gorgeously perfumed stone fruit. We truly are spoilt for choice. Apricots, plums, nectarines and peaches are at their peak season best and seem to be … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Grilled Nectarine Salad With Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella.
It really is beginning to feel like summer. Stone fruit is putting in an early appearance at Farmer’s markets. This week I picked up punnets of sweet ripe nectarines. Lightly charred on a hot grill, paired with salty prosciutto and fresh … Continue reading