Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Peaches
Celebrating Australia Day. Pavlova Roulade With Lemon Curd, Peaches, Raspberries And Coconut.
My lemon tree is bearing fruit this summer. Consistently. At last. Perhaps because in spite of my decidedly non green thumb I’ve remembered to water it. Almost every day. The perfect excuse to make lemon curd. My way. One lemon … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Australia Day, Basil, Coconut, Dessert, Gluten free, Lemon Curd, Pavlova, Peaches, Raspberries, Summer 8 Comments
In Celebration Of My 500th Post. Summer Stone Fruit And Whipped Creme Fraiche Tart.
Sometimes milestones have a way of quietly sneaking up on you and taking you by surprise. Like this one. A little over two years and 500 posts later, I’m amazed that I’m still blogging. Albeit nowhere near as prolifically as … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, Sweet Treats Tagged Afternoon Tea, Creme Fraiche, Dessert, Food, Nectarines, Pastry, Peaches, Plums, Shortcrust, Summer 17 Comments
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 100 Calories. Simple Mexican Style Summer Stone Fruit Salad With Chilli, Lime and Sea Salt.
It’s late summer and our markets are awash with a superb array of perfectly ripe, gorgeously perfumed stone fruit. We truly are spoilt for choice. Apricots, plums, nectarines and peaches are at their peak season best and seem to be … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Fruit, Salads, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Apricots, Fast Diet, Fruit Salad, Healthy, Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, Stone Fruit, Summer 5 Comments
A Very Modern Take on a Classic. Prosecco Poached Peaches with an Orange Scented Jelly and Vanilla Panna Cotta Cream.
The stone fruit this summer has been absolutely sensational. I came home from the market laden with a box of gorgeous peaches. Sweet. Intensely aromatic. Ideal for poaching. A perfect pairing for the long forgotten bottle of Prosecco I found … Continue reading
Posted in Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Cream, Dessert, Food, Gluten free, Jelly, Panna Cotta, Peaches, Recipe, Summer 4 Comments
Summer in the City. Breakfast Smoothies with Fresh Fruit and Greek Yoghurt.
Its December First. Hello Summer. Another hot, humid, sticky day. We woke to a summer rain storm. Today’s headline in the Sydney Morning Herald reads “Summer in the City…and its Hot, Hot, Hot”. Somehow I don’t think its going to … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, What I Love to Cook, What I Love to Drink Tagged Banana, Breakfast, Food, Gluten free, honey, Lemon, Peaches, Raspberry, Smoothie, Summer, Yoghurt Comments Off on Summer in the City. Breakfast Smoothies with Fresh Fruit and Greek Yoghurt.