Most Popular Posts
- Dressed To Impress. Chocolate Layer Cake With Whipped Cream, Cherry Jam and Ganache.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Banana
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 200 Calories. Banana Pancake Stack With Summer Stone Fruit.
This morning I was greeted by a whole hand of bananas fully ripened by the summer heat. Sadly those stalwart and reliable bananas can’t compete with the glorious tumble of juicy stone fruit also sharing the fruit bowl on my kitchen … Continue reading
Last week I embarked on just one full fast day instead of my usual two. Railroaded by an attempt to bake my husband’s rather decadent chocolate birthday torte on fast day number two. My usual fast day eating plan was … Continue reading
Another wet and miserable Sunday. After having spent the best part of Saturday outdoors watching rugby, I drew the short straw and spent a full day from 8am to 6pm warming my usual seat at the aquatic centre watching my … Continue reading
Its December First. Hello Summer. Another hot, humid, sticky day. We woke to a summer rain storm. Today’s headline in the Sydney Morning Herald reads “Summer in the City…and its Hot, Hot, Hot”. Somehow I don’t think its going to … Continue reading
It has been a very warm week and Hermann has been so very active breaking free from his bowl on the kitchen bench every other day. I’d almost started to think of him as a recalcitrant child. On Sunday I … Continue reading
What to do with bananas fast approaching their use by date? I glanced at the fruit bowl this morning and the bananas were looking decidedly ripe. There were no takers for smoothies, and we had a freezer stocked with banana … Continue reading
I have an obsession with all things ice cream – gelato, sorbet, tartuffo, glace, granita, cassata, semifreddo, sherbet, tortoni , frozen yoghurt, parfait, sundae – you name it, if its frozen and sweet I’ve tried it. So how is it … Continue reading
Roasted Banana Paleta with Grated Chocolate Original recipe courtesy of Paletas by Fany Gerson. Adapted by The Paddington Foodie Makes 8-10 Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 cup milk 1/2 cup … Continue reading