Most Popular Posts
- Dressed To Impress. Chocolate Layer Cake With Whipped Cream, Cherry Jam and Ganache.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Apples
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad With Fennel, Apple, Rocket and Bacon.
We’re making good use of winter greens at the moment. The star of this deliciously crunchy salad is the unassuming, often unfairly maligned Brussels Sprout. Finely shredded coleslaw style this nutty little cabbage is very much in disguise, tempting even … Continue reading
This week I was inspired by a gorgeous photo of fruit mince rippled meringues in the latest edition of Cuisine magazine to make my first batch of Christmas fruit mince of the season. A now well established Christmas pantry essential in … Continue reading
Toffee Apples For Grown Ups. Sweet, Crisp and Crunchy. Oven Baked Apple Chips With A Toffee Drizzle.
Here is my take on toffee apples. For grown ups. Intensely sweet, crisp and crunchy apple chips. Slow baked in the oven. Drizzled with toffee. So very easy to prepare. I’d almost say it’s child’s play except for a few … Continue reading
Success! There is really only one way to describe our brined, roasted and stuffed turkey. Moist, flavoursome and delicious. Appreciated by our guests. And most importantly completely demolished. Always a good sign. A most fitting finale for my Christmas recipe … Continue reading
It has been a very warm week and Hermann has been so very active breaking free from his bowl on the kitchen bench every other day. I’d almost started to think of him as a recalcitrant child. On Sunday I … Continue reading
Hermann the German Friendship Sourdough Cake starter survived a road trip through Daylesford and the Macedon ranges and the altitude of a plane trip. He settled easily into his new home in Sydney and is alive and well. Yesterday was … Continue reading