Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Melt in your Mouth. Pillows of Air. Home-Made Potato Gnocchi With Bolognese.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Currants
Christmas Pantry Essentials. Homemade Fruit Mince. Two Ways. Traditional And With A Modern Twist.
This week I was inspired by a gorgeous photo of fruit mince rippled meringues in the latest edition of Cuisine magazine to make my first batch of Christmas fruit mince of the season. A now well established Christmas pantry essential in … Continue reading
Posted in Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Apples, Brandy, Christmas, Currants, Fruit Mince, Lemon, Mixed Peel, Nuts, Raisins, Sultanas 8 Comments
Sunday Brunch. Hot Cross Easter Muffins. No Yeast Required.
Rocky road eggs one day. Hot cross muffins the next. Easter is definitely around the corner. This clever twist on the traditional hot cross bun came to me via my very generous friend Grace. Courtesy of Delicious magazine. Circa March … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Breakfast, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Breakfast, Buttermilk, Cranberries, Currants, Easter, Food, Hot Cross Muffins, Mixed Spice, Rum 2 Comments
So Very Refreshing. Shaved Lemon and Fennel Salad with Rocket, Currants and Almonds.
Its Melbourne Cup Day in Australia. The race that stops a nation. Literally at 3.00 pm. A day for sweeps, calcuttas and flutters at the races all over the country. Hats and pretty dresses. Long lunches and champagne. Its going … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Almonds, Currants, Fennel, Food, Lemon, Recipe, Rocket, Salad, Spring, Summer 2 Comments