Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Nuts
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Savoury Granola.
With the long summer holidays over and everyone back at school today, serious 5-2 fasting is back on the agenda. Starting next week. Two days – Mondays and Thursdays. Fortunately we’re drifting into late summer, so with the markets full … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Small Bites Tagged 5:2 Diet, Fast Diet, Healthy, Herbs, Nuts, Oats, Savoury Granola. Granola, Seeds, Spices 5 Comments
Christmas Pantry Essentials. Homemade Fruit Mince. Two Ways. Traditional And With A Modern Twist.
This week I was inspired by a gorgeous photo of fruit mince rippled meringues in the latest edition of Cuisine magazine to make my first batch of Christmas fruit mince of the season. A now well established Christmas pantry essential in … Continue reading
Posted in Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Apples, Brandy, Christmas, Currants, Fruit Mince, Lemon, Mixed Peel, Nuts, Raisins, Sultanas 8 Comments
Perfect For Dunking. Italian Biscotti. Twice Baked Biscuits. Two Ways.
Biscotti. Traditional Italian biscuits. Perfect for dunking. Into a piping hot coffee or sticky sweet wine. Twice baked. Incredibly crisp and crunchy. I’ve been meaning to make a batch for a blog post for ages. Not so long ago, food … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Biscuits, Chocolate, Citrus, Food, Italian, Lemon, Nuts 4 Comments
A Blast From The Past. Retro Popcorn. Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs.
Today I’m taking a trip down memory lane. Back to my childhood. Remember Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs? A nostalgic blast from the past. Nutty caramel-coated popcorn clusters that hit Australian shores by storm in the 1980’s. As their tagline put … Continue reading
Posted in Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Caramel, Food, Gluten free, Nuts, Popcorn, Recipe 6 Comments
Summer Breakfast. Bircher Muesli with Seasonal Fruit.
One of my daughters swims. Five mornings a week. I am very fortunate that my husband is an early riser and invariably will drop her off at the pool at 5.30 or 6 am! My end of the bargain is … Continue reading