Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Raisins
One of the enduring pleasures of this blog has been scribing closely guarded recipes that grace the table at family celebrations, transcending the test of time. Last Easter I had the privilege of scribing and baking my grandmother’s Apple Strudel, … Continue reading
This weekend I revisited artisan bread making at home. A crusty no knead boule. Generously filled with pecans and raisins. Scented with a touch of mixed spice. Using a ridiculously easy but enormously satisfying set and forget method of making … Continue reading
This week I was inspired by a gorgeous photo of fruit mince rippled meringues in the latest edition of Cuisine magazine to make my first batch of Christmas fruit mince of the season. A now well established Christmas pantry essential in … Continue reading