Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Cherries
There’s a mysterious somebody in our house who nobody knows. He’s a frequent visitor, especially at times of major family celebrations, but must be quite shy and reserved as despite much coaxing and cajoling has been most reluctant to reveal … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Frozen Grapes And Cherries.
Here in the southern hemisphere, a reliable marker that Christmas is just around the corner is the appearance of big, beautiful bunches of grapes and boxes of cherries at the markets. With a searingly hot start to the summer with … Continue reading
Fuss Free For A Very Cool Yule. Christmas Pudding Ice Cream With Chocolate Ice Magic Topping and Cherries.
With the Christmas party season in full swing and preparations for the big day well under way, there seems to be very little time to sit back, relax and smell the roses. Throw in a little heat and, dare I … Continue reading
One of the enduring pleasures of this blog has been scribing closely guarded recipes that grace the table at family celebrations, transcending the test of time. Last Easter I had the privilege of scribing and baking my grandmother’s Apple Strudel, … Continue reading
Brownies are a perennial favourite in our house. Rich, dense and fudgy these blonde brownies use white chocolate instead of the usual dark and are crammed full of sour cherries and macadamia nuts. Absolutely delicious and incredibly moreish they need … Continue reading
These gorgeous little almond biscuits are the bomb. Lightly crisp on the outside. Slightly chewy on the inside. Sweet but a little tart. Jam packed with dried sour cherries. For years I have been making the trek across town to … Continue reading
Its always the simplest gestures that bring a smile to my face. Amidst the frenetic madness of this past week I came home to a wonderful surprise. More fabulous farm fresh eggs from Pat’s chooks and a box of just … Continue reading
Hermann the German Friendship Sourdough Cake starter survived a road trip through Daylesford and the Macedon ranges and the altitude of a plane trip. He settled easily into his new home in Sydney and is alive and well. Yesterday was … Continue reading