Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Brownies
Brownies are a perennial favourite in our house. Rich, dense and fudgy these blonde brownies use white chocolate instead of the usual dark and are crammed full of sour cherries and macadamia nuts. Absolutely delicious and incredibly moreish they need … Continue reading
These brownies are rich, soft and crumbly. Delicate. Deliciously decadent. Perfect as dessert. They truly need no other introduction. Chocolate Brownies With Cherries and Almonds. 125g unsalted butter, cubed 100g bittersweet chocolate, chopped 2 tablespoons honey 1 teaspoon pure vanilla … Continue reading
Easter may be over but at our house there seems to be a mountain of chocolate waiting to be devoured. Somehow between them my three children have managed to accumulate an impressive stash of eggs, bunnies and filled chocolate. A … Continue reading
Chocolate and hazelnuts. A true marriage made in heaven. This weekend my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. Co-incidentally one of my very loyal blog readers Isabelle very generously provided me with her favourite French chocolate brownie recipe. After … Continue reading
It’s Beginning to Taste a Lot Like Christmas. Brownies with Ginger, Cranberry, Pecan and White Chocolate Chunks
Here I am baking again. For my son. Last day of school. Last day of exams. He’s off to rowing camp for a week at 6 am in the morning. I won’t get to see him tonight as it’s Speech … Continue reading