Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Jerusalem's Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs With Spring Onion and Cumin.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Eat, Fast and Live Longer.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Easter Eggs
Easter may be over but at our house there seems to be a mountain of chocolate waiting to be devoured. Somehow between them my three children have managed to accumulate an impressive stash of eggs, bunnies and filled chocolate. A … Continue reading
Another day. Another take on store-bought Easter eggs. These gorgeous chocolate eggs caught my eye at the supermarket. So pretty. Perfect to be decapitated using my new-found serrated knife skills and filled with something special. A couple of Friday nights … Continue reading
Minimum Effort. Maximum Effect. Store Bought Chocolate Easter Eggs Filled With Home-made Rocky Road.
The supermarkets are awash with chocolate eggs. It’s hard to believe that Easter is only a few weeks away. Every year I make rocky road for Easter. Our favourite rubble. Turkish delight, marshmallow, pistachio and shredded coconut. Smothered in dark … Continue reading