Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Easter
This week has been a frantic whirlwind of activity. With Easter coinciding with the end of school term holidays, I’m looking forward to having all my family under one roof and getting away for a long weekend break. There will … Continue reading
In our house Easter celebrations are unashamedly associated with feasting. Chocolate truffles and brightly wrapped foiled Easter eggs for breakfast, followed by a long, leisurely lunch. It’s no wonder overindulgence is the order of the day. An inescapable given. This year it … Continue reading
I have long been a fan of Annabel Langbein, The Free Range Cook. Her recipes are fresh, simple and delicious and hit the mark every single time. I’ve always loved cooking with the seasons. Autumn brings organic roasted nuts and … Continue reading
With Easter almost upon us I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and jaded with the growing stash of chocolate my teenagers have managed to procure. I once naively thought that the Easter Bunny and Chocolate Easter Egg Hunts were the preserve … Continue reading
Satisfying My Chocolate Cravings. No Bake Dark Chocolate Hedgehog Slice With Hazelnut, Pistachio and Turkish Delight.
With Easter just two weeks away my thoughts are turning to chocolate. It’s a wet, rainy Sunday and I am craving something sweet, rich and decadent but am feeling way too lethargic to whip up a storm in the kitchen, … Continue reading
Easter may be over but at our house there seems to be a mountain of chocolate waiting to be devoured. Somehow between them my three children have managed to accumulate an impressive stash of eggs, bunnies and filled chocolate. A … Continue reading
Another day. Another take on store-bought Easter eggs. These gorgeous chocolate eggs caught my eye at the supermarket. So pretty. Perfect to be decapitated using my new-found serrated knife skills and filled with something special. A couple of Friday nights … Continue reading
Rocky road eggs one day. Hot cross muffins the next. Easter is definitely around the corner. This clever twist on the traditional hot cross bun came to me via my very generous friend Grace. Courtesy of Delicious magazine. Circa March … Continue reading
Minimum Effort. Maximum Effect. Store Bought Chocolate Easter Eggs Filled With Home-made Rocky Road.
The supermarkets are awash with chocolate eggs. It’s hard to believe that Easter is only a few weeks away. Every year I make rocky road for Easter. Our favourite rubble. Turkish delight, marshmallow, pistachio and shredded coconut. Smothered in dark … Continue reading