Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Figuring Out What To Eat On Five Hundred Calories A Day.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Buttermilk
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Cooling Mango Buttermilk Lassi.
If today’s sweltering 45 degrees celsius is anything to go by, it looks like we’re in for a long, hot summer. After a day spent languishing in the heat, this post is short, to the point and sweet. The ideal … Continue reading
The title of this post should really read a guaranteed sure fire way to win undying favour and gratitude from a horde of hungry teenagers. It should come as no surprise that the way to their heart is through their … Continue reading
Rhubarb and strawberry. One of my favourite flavour combinations. In season right now. I’ve been making huge pots of strawberry and rhubarb compote. I could eat it by the spoonful for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between. It’s a while … Continue reading
Rocky road eggs one day. Hot cross muffins the next. Easter is definitely around the corner. This clever twist on the traditional hot cross bun came to me via my very generous friend Grace. Courtesy of Delicious magazine. Circa March … Continue reading
Is there anything more wonderful than rhubarb? Bright and brilliant rosy red. Tart and sweet. The glossier and crisper the stalks, the more intense the colour and the sweeter the fruit. When in season I buy bunches by the armful … Continue reading
When my daughter was about eight or nine years old her Christmas gift to me was a notebook with Mum’s Recipes copied in her best handwriting in red ink (to match the red scooter on the cover) and a pen. … Continue reading