Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Paprika
For The Weekend. Finger Licking Good. Oven Fried Buttermilk Chicken Drumsticks.
The title of this post should really read a guaranteed sure fire way to win undying favour and gratitude from a horde of hungry teenagers. It should come as no surprise that the way to their heart is through their … Continue reading
Posted in Marinades, Poultry Tagged Buttermilk, Cayenne, Chicken, Garlic, Oven Fried Chicken, Paprika 3 Comments
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Hummus With Roasted Red Capsicum
I’ve always adored hummus. On feast days I love to pile it high on baked pita crisps. More recently, with just a few adjustments to the original recipe, it’s been doing double duty as a simple and delicious fast day meal. … Continue reading
Posted in Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Capsicum, Chickpeas, Dip, Fast Diet, Garlic, Healthy, Hummus, Lemon, Middle Eastern, Paprika, Tahini 2 Comments
Sunday Night Dinner. Paella With Chicken and Chorizo.
We eat paella often in our house. Sometimes with seafood. At other times without. Always with chorizo. It’s a wonderfully communal dish to cook and eat. Spicy. Full of flavour. Easy to prepare. I must confess this weekend I ran … Continue reading
Bring a Plate. Lemon and Garlic Hummus with Homemade Pita Crisps
Presentation night at our swim club. Casual get together. Bring a plate. It’s late Sunday afternoon and after a jam-packed weekend I want something that is easily transportable and easy to throw together. Hummus and pita crisps. A marriage made … Continue reading
Posted in To Serve with Drinks, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chickpeas, Dip, Food, Garlic, Hummus, Lemon, Middle Eastern, Paprika, Pita, Recipes, Vegetarian 5 Comments