Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Tahini
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 200 Calories. Sweet Roasted Carrot Hummus
It’s the tail end of winter, only a few more weeks to go and we’ll be transitioning into spring. A season of fresh new produce – asparagus, broad beans, peas, baby leeks, rhubarb and sweet strawberries. For the moment we’re … Continue reading
Posted in Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, Carrot, Chickpeas, Dip, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Hummus, Made From Scratch, Middle Eastern, Tahini 5 Comments
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Hummus With Roasted Red Capsicum
I’ve always adored hummus. On feast days I love to pile it high on baked pita crisps. More recently, with just a few adjustments to the original recipe, it’s been doing double duty as a simple and delicious fast day meal. … Continue reading
Posted in Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Capsicum, Chickpeas, Dip, Fast Diet, Garlic, Healthy, Hummus, Lemon, Middle Eastern, Paprika, Tahini 2 Comments