Most Popular Posts
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Middle Eastern
It’s the tail end of winter, only a few more weeks to go and we’ll be transitioning into spring. A season of fresh new produce – asparagus, broad beans, peas, baby leeks, rhubarb and sweet strawberries. For the moment we’re … Continue reading
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Hummus With Roasted Red Capsicum
I’ve always adored hummus. On feast days I love to pile it high on baked pita crisps. More recently, with just a few adjustments to the original recipe, it’s been doing double duty as a simple and delicious fast day meal. … Continue reading
I’ve always loved baklava. Layers of crisp impossibly light flaky pastry studded with a crunchy spiced nut mixture. Soaked in fragrant sweet syrup. For years satiating my cravings for baklava were easy with a quick trip to a Greek, Turkish … Continue reading
With a big, beautiful bowl of chermoula on hand and a searingly hot afternoon to contend with we enjoyed a late BBQ lunch on Sunday afternoon. The menu? Inspired by the Middle East. A crisp and refreshing fattoush salad paired … Continue reading
Chermoula. I like to think of it as Moroccan Pesto. Brimming with the bold flavours of the Middle East it certainly packs a vibrant punch. Take some coriander, mint and parsley. Pound together with chilli, garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, turmeric … Continue reading
Presentation night at our swim club. Casual get together. Bring a plate. It’s late Sunday afternoon and after a jam-packed weekend I want something that is easily transportable and easy to throw together. Hummus and pita crisps. A marriage made … Continue reading
We were sitting down to dinner last night when the phone rang. It was Grace with the news that she had just cooked a recipe from one of my first blogs, the Karaage, aka Japanese fried chicken. I cannot tell you the … Continue reading