Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Chermoula
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories. Warm “Cauliflower Couscous” With Grilled Chermoula Spiced Chicken, Roast Pumpkin And Capsicum.
Today’s 5-2 fast day offering is all about generosity as I attempt to chase away the mid winter blues with a vibrant yet hearty plate of food. Fasting through the depths of winter is no mean feat. So many opportunities … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Whole Roasted Cauliflower With A Chermoula Spiced Yoghurt Crust.
One of my favourite and most luxurious 5-2 fast day meals is salmon smothered in home made chermoula and slow baked in the oven. Vibrant, filling and satisfying, it’s a fast day feast on the plate. I’ve always loved the … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. A Little Bit of Luxury. Slow Baked Salmon with Preserved Lemon Chermoula and Soft Herbs.
Vibrant. Succulent. Deeply infused with the taste and flavour of Morocco. Slow oven baked salmon. Crusted with a preserved lemon chermoula and soft herbs. A little bit of luxury on a 5-2 fast day. Another recipe that effortlessly ticks all … Continue reading
With a big, beautiful bowl of chermoula on hand and a searingly hot afternoon to contend with we enjoyed a late BBQ lunch on Sunday afternoon. The menu? Inspired by the Middle East. A crisp and refreshing fattoush salad paired … Continue reading
Chermoula. I like to think of it as Moroccan Pesto. Brimming with the bold flavours of the Middle East it certainly packs a vibrant punch. Take some coriander, mint and parsley. Pound together with chilli, garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, turmeric … Continue reading