Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,261 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Spanish
For The Weekend. Quick and Easy. Spicy Spanish Style Potato Omelette With Chorizo And Green Peppers.
It has been a while since I have posted a recipe for a Spanish style omelette. Laden with soft golden fried potatoes and onions, it truly is comforting and delicious. Reminiscent perhaps of an Italian frittata. Strictly speaking a tortilla … Continue reading
I well remember my first taste of churros. Cafe Hernandez in Potts Point. Circa 1985. Open around the clock. A late night and early morning haunt. Famous for hot chocolate and churros. A Sydney institution that has withstood the test … Continue reading
We eat paella often in our house. Sometimes with seafood. At other times without. Always with chorizo. It’s a wonderfully communal dish to cook and eat. Spicy. Full of flavour. Easy to prepare. I must confess this weekend I ran … Continue reading
Its lunchtime and pouring with rain outside. The NSW and Queensland coasts are bracing for severe flooding. This crazy Australian summer weather. Heatwaves and bush fires one minute. Cyclones, storms and flooding the next. I’m not venturing out today. A quick scan … Continue reading