Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Another Offering From The Japanese Izakaya. Butabara. Grilled Pork Belly Skewers With Green Spring Onion.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Slice
I’ve always had a huge soft spot for wagon wheels. Sadly those huge chocolate-y jammy biscuity discs so nostalgically and iconically reminiscent of many an Australian childhood seem to have shrunk in size. They were my all time favourite treat … Continue reading
Oh my. Sometimes I throw caution to the wind and totally abandon any semblance of clean eating. To shamelessly indulge in the pleasures of the feast. Sometimes I just can’t say no, particularly so when staring down something like this. … Continue reading
Every now and then I take a trip down memory lane and delve through a pile of tattered, half forgotten recipes relegated for safe keeping deep in my kitchen drawer. It’s a pleasant way to spend a lazy afternoon. So … Continue reading
There’s a serious battle being played out in our kitchen at the moment between the much loved, often requested, traditional chocolate caramel slice and a new contender; a very modern salted vanilla fudge shortbread square. Having baked just one … Continue reading
We can never go past a good brownie recipe in our house. So, not unsurprisingly, perusing the weekend paper last Sunday morning Frank Camorra’s recipe for Jaffa Brownie jumped out at me. My attention caught by the intriguing addition of … Continue reading
Last week’s Magic Vanilla Custard Squares proved so popular they were in demand all week long. I think we went through something like three batches. Perfect for sharing which goes to show that old fashioned recipes are definitely the … Continue reading
Eggs, butter, milk, sugar, flour and vanilla. Six staple ingredients that can be found in almost any kitchen pantry. I’m always amazed at the many different ways these basic elements can be combined to produce a wide variety of delicious … Continue reading
With Easter almost upon us I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and jaded with the growing stash of chocolate my teenagers have managed to procure. I once naively thought that the Easter Bunny and Chocolate Easter Egg Hunts were the preserve … Continue reading
Satisfying My Chocolate Cravings. No Bake Dark Chocolate Hedgehog Slice With Hazelnut, Pistachio and Turkish Delight.
With Easter just two weeks away my thoughts are turning to chocolate. It’s a wet, rainy Sunday and I am craving something sweet, rich and decadent but am feeling way too lethargic to whip up a storm in the kitchen, … Continue reading
One tell tale sign that it’s the end of school year, and Christmas is round the corner is the burgeoning supply of candy canes in the house. What to do with all those sticky, sweet candy canes? Usually I crush … Continue reading