Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Melt in your Mouth. Pillows of Air. Home-Made Potato Gnocchi With Bolognese.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Coconut Oil
Crisp And Crunchy. Sweet and Salty Five Seed Crackers.
I’ve always loved seeded crisp-bread. Crisp and crunchy it’s delicious on its own, yet pairs beautifully with an endless array of dips, charcuterie and cheese board. There is a well known brand I purchase almost by the trolley load at … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Small Bites, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chia Seed, Coconut Oil, Crackers, Crispbread, Gluten free, honey, Linseed, Pumpkin Seed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed 6 Comments
A Classic Combination. Chocolate And Orange Jaffa Brownie.
We can never go past a good brownie recipe in our house. So, not unsurprisingly, perusing the weekend paper last Sunday morning Frank Camorra’s recipe for Jaffa Brownie jumped out at me. My attention caught by the intriguing addition of … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Brownie, Chocolate, Coconut Oil, Cointreau, Dessert, Hazelnut, Orange, Slice, Winter 5 Comments
Another Trip Down Memory Lane. Ice Magic. Chocolate Crackle Topping And Ice Cream.
Raise your hands if you remember Ice Magic. That chocolate flavoured ice cream topping, manufactured by Cottees. It set hard in seconds. Like magic. A trip down memory lane for me. The stuff of childhood dreams. Instantly transforming a tub … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chocolate, Coconut Oil, Dessert, Food, Gluten free, Ice Magic, Icecream, Recipe, Summer 14 Comments