Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Icecream
Just in time for Valentine’s Day this weekend. A sweet treat. Mini chocolate Bundt Bombes Alaska. Inspired by a sticking bundt tin baking disaster. I well remember being taught as a child to always grease and flour a baking tin. … Continue reading
I know its almost Christmas when bags of Pfeffernüsse start appearing in supermarkets and delicatessens. I’ve always had a huge soft spot for these delicious little German “pepper nut” cookies. Full of a heady mix of honey, molasses and ground spices; nutmeg, cardamom, anise, … Continue reading
Raise your hands if you remember Ice Magic. That chocolate flavoured ice cream topping, manufactured by Cottees. It set hard in seconds. Like magic. A trip down memory lane for me. The stuff of childhood dreams. Instantly transforming a tub … Continue reading
Another Week. Another Celebration. Marking My First Blog Anniversary With A Trio of Messina Gelato Cakes.
Another week. Another celebration. This time it’s my first blog anniversary. On this day a year ago, with more than a little trepidation, I hit the publish button on my very first blog post. In our house we mark all … Continue reading