Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Blog
Another Week. Another Celebration. Marking My First Blog Anniversary With A Trio of Messina Gelato Cakes.
Another week. Another celebration. This time it’s my first blog anniversary. On this day a year ago, with more than a little trepidation, I hit the publish button on my very first blog post. In our house we mark all … Continue reading
Posted in Where I Love to Eat Tagged Anniversary, Blog, Cake, Celebration, Dessert, Gelato, Icecream, Messina 19 Comments
For The App Junkie. The Paddington Foodie Is Now On Instagram.
A couple of weeks ago my gorgeous cousin Cate convinced me to expand my blog to Instagram. She kindly and very patiently gave me a crash course on the ins and outs of using the app. No mean feat considering … Continue reading
Posted in What I Love to Cook, Where I Love to Eat Tagged Blog, Food, Instagram 3 Comments
A Rather Arduous Task Has Begun. My Favourite Recipes. An Index for My Blog.
I’m in the process of indexing all the recipes in my posts. A task that is just a little more time consuming than I first thought. Hopefully when its done it will provide a useful reference for my site. I constantly find … Continue reading
Posted in What I Love to Cook Tagged Blog, Food, Index, Recipes 4 Comments