Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Adapting Recipes To Fit The Brief. Green Goddess Dressing With Avocado and Greek Yoghurt.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pumpkin Seed
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Raw Power House Super Food Salad.
Spring is in the air and after a winter of cocooning and comfort food we have most definitely resorted to a regime of increased exercise and healthy eating. Not too long ago I posted a recipe for Sweet and Salty … Continue reading
Posted in Salads Tagged 5:2 Diet, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beetroot, Cabbage, Carrot, Chia Seed, Fennel, Healthy, Herbs, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Sunflower Seed, Watercress Comments Off on Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Raw Power House Super Food Salad.
Crisp And Crunchy. Sweet and Salty Five Seed Crackers.
I’ve always loved seeded crisp-bread. Crisp and crunchy it’s delicious on its own, yet pairs beautifully with an endless array of dips, charcuterie and cheese board. There is a well known brand I purchase almost by the trolley load at … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Small Bites, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chia Seed, Coconut Oil, Crackers, Crispbread, Gluten free, honey, Linseed, Pumpkin Seed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed 6 Comments