Most Popular Posts
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Walnuts
Every now and then I take a trip down memory lane and delve through a pile of tattered, half forgotten recipes relegated for safe keeping deep in my kitchen drawer. It’s a pleasant way to spend a lazy afternoon. So … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad With Fennel, Apple, Rocket and Bacon.
We’re making good use of winter greens at the moment. The star of this deliciously crunchy salad is the unassuming, often unfairly maligned Brussels Sprout. Finely shredded coleslaw style this nutty little cabbage is very much in disguise, tempting even … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Grilled Nectarine Salad With Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella.
It really is beginning to feel like summer. Stone fruit is putting in an early appearance at Farmer’s markets. This week I picked up punnets of sweet ripe nectarines. Lightly charred on a hot grill, paired with salty prosciutto and fresh … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. A Feast For Your Eyes. Deconstructed and Stacked Waldorf Salad with A Lemon and Honey Yoghurt Dressing.
Since locating the safety guard for my mandolin I’ve been slicing with a vengeance. Sweet and savoury oven baked crisps, coleslaws and potato bakes. Here is a gorgeous and fresh 5-2 challenge fast day idea using my mandolin and two … Continue reading
Resurrecting the classic carrot cake. Super moist. Super delicious. There are so many variations of this old fashioned treat. With or without nuts, raisins and even pineapple. The one constant being plenty of sweet, grated carrot. It’s the type of … Continue reading
I’m roasting beetroot for one of my favourite summer salads. And yes. These crimson orbs come from my father’s garden. Of course. Roasted to a nutty deliciousness. Combined with peppery rocket, bitter radicchio, sweet honeyed walnuts and unctuous marinated goats cheese. Layer upon layer … Continue reading