Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Radicchio
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 400 Calories. Warm Chicken And Fregola Salad With Charred Radicchio and Fennel.
I will admit that over the past month I have been more than a little lax with my 5-2 fast diet. Five two effortlessly morphed into six one and for one particularly hectic week reached a rock bottom seven zero. … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Autumn Fig, Pear and Radicchio Salad With Prosciutto and Pomegranate.
Summer is officially over and has segued into a sticky and humid Autumn. Soft, ripe juicy figs and pears are making an appearance at the markets. Paired with salty prosciutto and bitter radicchio and sweet late season pomegranate they are … Continue reading
Our local bakery sells an impressive array of tartines. Open-faced sandwiches made with fresh sour-dough bread and all manner of rich and elaborate toppings. Among my favourite? Chicken, tarragon, walnut and watercress. Mushroom, pesto and marinated feta. More-ish and delicious. … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Winter Greens. Radicchio and Endive Salad with Fennel, Apple, Crisp Pancetta and Roasted Hazelnuts.
It’s mid winter and I’m craving salad. Winter greens are far more robust than their more popular summer siblings. Crisp with a crunchy texture and slightly bitter taste my favourite winter greens have to be baby endive with its delicate, curly, … Continue reading
I’m roasting beetroot for one of my favourite summer salads. And yes. These crimson orbs come from my father’s garden. Of course. Roasted to a nutty deliciousness. Combined with peppery rocket, bitter radicchio, sweet honeyed walnuts and unctuous marinated goats cheese. Layer upon layer … Continue reading