Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Adapting Recipes To Fit The Brief. Green Goddess Dressing With Avocado and Greek Yoghurt.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Sandwiches
A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
Our local bakery sells an impressive array of tartines. Open-faced sandwiches made with fresh sour-dough bread and all manner of rich and elaborate toppings. Among my favourite? Chicken, tarragon, walnut and watercress. Mushroom, pesto and marinated feta. More-ish and delicious. … Continue reading
Posted in Seafood, Small Bites, What I Love to Cook Tagged Brunch, Radicchio, Radish, Sandwiches, Smoked trout, Sourdough, Summer, Tartine 7 Comments
Dainty and Delicious. Old Fashioned Pinwheel and Finger Sandwiches With a Classic Chicken Mayonnaise Filling.
When was the last time you had a good old-fashioned chicken sandwich? Those dainty tea sandwich offerings associated with high tea and bring a plate gatherings. Poached chicken combined with herbs and home-made mayonnaise. A little celery for crunch. Crustless. … Continue reading
Posted in Poultry, Small Bites, To Serve with Drinks, What I Love to Cook Tagged Celery, Chicken, Finger Food, Food, Mayonnaise, Parsley, Sandwiches, Spring Onions 2 Comments