Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Another Offering From The Japanese Izakaya. Butabara. Grilled Pork Belly Skewers With Green Spring Onion.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Sourdough
Our local bakery sells an impressive array of tartines. Open-faced sandwiches made with fresh sour-dough bread and all manner of rich and elaborate toppings. Among my favourite? Chicken, tarragon, walnut and watercress. Mushroom, pesto and marinated feta. More-ish and delicious. … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. A Classic Catalan Salsa. Romesco Sauce.
This weekend at a barbeque at my friend Ros’ home I was reacquainted with Romesco sauce. A deep, earthy, smoky salsa made from roasted capsicum, chilli, tomato, onion and garlic. Pounded to a paste and thickened with nuts and a … Continue reading
Hermann the German Friendship Sourdough Cake starter survived a road trip through Daylesford and the Macedon ranges and the altitude of a plane trip. He settled easily into his new home in Sydney and is alive and well. Yesterday was … Continue reading
Last weekend I travelled with my great friend Amanda to Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges in the Victorian countryside to visit the lovely Jane. We’ve all been friends for over 25 years and it was a much-anticipated visit as the … Continue reading