Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Fruit
Oven dried strawberries are something I’ve been wanting to try for ages. This week, almost serendipitously, the ideal opportunity presented itself with enormous kilo punnets of fragrant, perfectly ripe and juicy strawberries available at the markets from our Victorian growers. … Continue reading
Late January in my father’s garden. The plum trees are absolutely bursting with fruit. Luscious. Sweet and juicy. I can’t recall ever having seen so much fruit on those trees. They are hanging from the low lying branches like big, … Continue reading
I adore yuzu. A Japanese citrus fruit. Tart and bitter, citrus-like, tangy and fresh. All at the same time. It looks like a bumpy skinned lemon but tastes like a tantalising, almost indescribable hybrid of grapefruit, mandarin and lime. Wonderfully unique and incredibly … Continue reading
One of my daughters swims. Five mornings a week. I am very fortunate that my husband is an early riser and invariably will drop her off at the pool at 5.30 or 6 am! My end of the bargain is … Continue reading
Last weekend I travelled with my great friend Amanda to Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges in the Victorian countryside to visit the lovely Jane. We’ve all been friends for over 25 years and it was a much-anticipated visit as the … Continue reading