Most Popular Posts
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Diet Recipe Ideas Under 100 Calories.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The 5-2 Challenge. How To Build Your Own Skinny Stir-Fry. My Version? Stir Fried Chicken With Red Capsicum, Broccolini and Chilli Jam.
- The 5-2 Challenge. More Reinvention. The Modern Bircher Muesli. Overnight Oats in a Jar with Raspberries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Crisps
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Oven Baked Sweet Potato Crisps.
We’re on the cusp of Spring and very much looking forward to the new season’s bounty of garden fresh offerings. For the moment, however, working through the last leg of winter, we’re making do with an abundance of root and … Continue reading
Oven dried strawberries are something I’ve been wanting to try for ages. This week, almost serendipitously, the ideal opportunity presented itself with enormous kilo punnets of fragrant, perfectly ripe and juicy strawberries available at the markets from our Victorian growers. … Continue reading
Toffee Apples For Grown Ups. Sweet, Crisp and Crunchy. Oven Baked Apple Chips With A Toffee Drizzle.
Here is my take on toffee apples. For grown ups. Intensely sweet, crisp and crunchy apple chips. Slow baked in the oven. Drizzled with toffee. So very easy to prepare. I’d almost say it’s child’s play except for a few … Continue reading
Sweet, earthy beetroot. Perfect fast day food. High in fibre and antioxidants. Low in calories and fat with an impressive energy count of only 45 calories per 100 grams. A cooler weather vegetable, beetroot also happens to be in abundant … Continue reading