Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Crisps
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Oven Baked Sweet Potato Crisps.
We’re on the cusp of Spring and very much looking forward to the new season’s bounty of garden fresh offerings. For the moment, however, working through the last leg of winter, we’re making do with an abundance of root and … Continue reading
Posted in Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Chips, Crisps, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Healthy, Sweet Potato 4 Comments
Sweet And Simple. Oven Dried Strawberries.
Oven dried strawberries are something I’ve been wanting to try for ages. This week, almost serendipitously, the ideal opportunity presented itself with enormous kilo punnets of fragrant, perfectly ripe and juicy strawberries available at the markets from our Victorian growers. … Continue reading
Posted in Fruit, Sweet Treats Tagged Chips, Crisps, Fruit, Gluten free, Healthy, Oven Dried, Strawberries 13 Comments
Toffee Apples For Grown Ups. Sweet, Crisp and Crunchy. Oven Baked Apple Chips With A Toffee Drizzle.
Here is my take on toffee apples. For grown ups. Intensely sweet, crisp and crunchy apple chips. Slow baked in the oven. Drizzled with toffee. So very easy to prepare. I’d almost say it’s child’s play except for a few … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Apple Chips, Apples, Chips, Cooking From Scratch, Crisps, Food, Gluten free, Recipe, Toffee 5 Comments
The 5-2 Challenge. My Fast Day Snack With Crunch. Oven Baked Beetroot Crisps.
Sweet, earthy beetroot. Perfect fast day food. High in fibre and antioxidants. Low in calories and fat with an impressive energy count of only 45 calories per 100 grams. A cooler weather vegetable, beetroot also happens to be in abundant … Continue reading
Posted in To Serve with Drinks, Vegetables, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, 5:2 Diet, Beetroot, Chips, Crisps, Fasting Diet, Gluten free, Vegetarian 19 Comments