Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Adapting Recipes To Fit The Brief. Green Goddess Dressing With Avocado and Greek Yoghurt.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Cocktails
Kitchen Experiments. Heston’s SHAMpagne. Methode SodaStream.
This post is unashamedly inspired by reruns of Heston’s 80’s Feasts on late night lifestyle TV. Proof that food blog posts can sometimes be entirely frivolous and light-hearted. Not to be taken too seriously. I watched with utter amusement as … Continue reading
Posted in What I Love to Cook, What I Love to Drink Tagged Bubbles, Champagne, Cocktails, Drinks, SHAMpagne, SodaStream, Wine 4 Comments
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. Surviving The Christmas Party Circuit On The 5-2 Fast Diet. Choose Drinks Wisely. Cranberry Vodka On Ice.
Tis the season to be jolly. This weekend well and truly marked the beginning of the Christmas party circuit. Filled with bonhomie and good cheer. More often than not over a glass of something deliciously sparkling. This year, with the … Continue reading
Posted in What I Love to Drink Tagged 5-2 Diet, 5:2 Diet, Christmas, Cocktails, Cranberry, Fasting Diet, Intermittent Fasting, Lime, Summer, Vodka 2 Comments
Tokyo. A Fruitful Search for Yuzu. Japanese Citron. Tart. Bitter. Absolutely Delicious.
I adore yuzu. A Japanese citrus fruit. Tart and bitter, citrus-like, tangy and fresh. All at the same time. It looks like a bumpy skinned lemon but tastes like a tantalising, almost indescribable hybrid of grapefruit, mandarin and lime. Wonderfully unique and incredibly … Continue reading