Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Crisp, Crunchy and Healthy. Oven Baked Panko and Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini Fries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Wine
This post is unashamedly inspired by reruns of Heston’s 80’s Feasts on late night lifestyle TV. Proof that food blog posts can sometimes be entirely frivolous and light-hearted. Not to be taken too seriously. I watched with utter amusement as … Continue reading
Meltingly Delicious. King Island Double Cream Brie. Baked In Its Box With Garlic, White Wine and Thyme.
This is quite possibly the most decadent way to eat cheese ever invented. Based on the Swiss delicacy Baked Vacherin Mont D’Or. Seasonally enjoyed in the depths of winter with a good bottle of wine. It’s mid July and mighty … Continue reading
Seven weeks into the 5-2 challenge and I’m still exploring new ways to add flavour to my low calorie meals. This week the spotlight is shining on wine. One glass of dry white wine yields 121 calories. Incorporated into a … Continue reading
Late season harvest tomatoes are at their peak at this time of year. Cheap and plentiful. Sweet. Juicy. Full of flavour. I picked up punnets of perfectly ripe cherry tomatoes at the market this morning. I love to eat seasonally … Continue reading
Scaloppine. An Italian classic . Deliciously moist and tender. Thin, pounded slices of meat. Dredged in flour, sautéed and served with a wine, lemon, or tomato sauce. Traditionally prepared with chicken or veal. Although pork is often a popular substitute. Another perfect recipe … Continue reading