Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Sage
Tis the season to be thankful. Thursday 28th November is Thanksgiving Day in North America. Whilst we do not celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, preferring to save our turkey for the Christmas table, I thought I would share with you … Continue reading
I had started the day thinking I would make ravioli filled with roast pumpkin and ricotta. Somehow my day began to back up on itself and before long it was mid-afternoon. The pumpkin was roasted but I hadn’t even started … Continue reading
Scaloppine. An Italian classic . Deliciously moist and tender. Thin, pounded slices of meat. Dredged in flour, sautéed and served with a wine, lemon, or tomato sauce. Traditionally prepared with chicken or veal. Although pork is often a popular substitute. Another perfect recipe … Continue reading
Success! There is really only one way to describe our brined, roasted and stuffed turkey. Moist, flavoursome and delicious. Appreciated by our guests. And most importantly completely demolished. Always a good sign. A most fitting finale for my Christmas recipe … Continue reading